Just be real❤

Can we be real?  Can we just take off our masks and be real?  What would it be like if we, as sisters of Christ, felt the freedom to just be ourselves.  There are days when I find it hard to get out of bed.  I am 20 pounds overweight.  I often lose sleep over my grown sons.  I like to dance to Disco music.  I cry watching sad movies, when I'm mad, and when I'm really tired.   I often look at Facebook instead of working out although I want to do better.  I don't always have a quiet time...even though I want to.  I still struggle with trying to people please although I am much better than I use to be.  I sometimes hide from people in Walmart.   I don't have it all together.  I struggle.  I cry.  I get angry and say things I shouldn't. I sometimes wake up at 3 am very anxious.  I am a mess! On the other hand,  I love Jesus and what He's done for me. I long to be more like Him.  I want to decrease and Him increase.  I am redeemed and set apart.  I am more than a conqueror.  I love the healing He has brought into my heart and life. I love the redemption and grace He shows me daily! It's good news that even though I am a mess and a work in progress, I am also a Princess and a Daughter of the Most High King.  If you know Christ, then you are too!  Don't focus on your faults, focus on God and His love for you because He is so worthy of our praise! Just be real! ❤

Love,
Melaina

I am certain that God, Who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.   Philippians 1:6 NLT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Again!

Sunshine and a Little Yellow Flower

Shining the Light